Re: [GNOME VFS] gob inside gnome-vfs ...
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey redhat com>
- To: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- Cc: Ian McKellar <yakk yakk net>, Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>, gnome-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: [GNOME VFS] gob inside gnome-vfs ...
- Date: 19 Jun 2002 21:47:04 -0600
>>>>> "Bastien" == Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> writes:
Bastien> the fact that you have to write so much crap in the
Bastien> Makefile.am to handle the .gob files. It should be possible
Bastien> to write a macro for that, certainly.
Or extend automake. One of automake's goals is to support popular
free software. If gob is widely used, I would accept a clean patch to
add appropriate built-in support.
] [Thread Prev