Re: [GNOME VFS] gob inside gnome-vfs ...
- From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- To: James Henstridge <james daa com au>
- Cc: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>, Seth Nickell <snickell stanford edu>, Joe Shaw <joe ximian com>, vfs <gnome-vfs ximian com>, gnome-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: [GNOME VFS] gob inside gnome-vfs ...
- Date: 19 Jun 2002 17:47:26 +0100
On Wed, 2002-06-19 at 11:05, James Henstridge wrote:
> > Unless, that is - people have arrays of them lurking in their apps eg.
> I see no indication in the gnome-vfs
> headers or documentation that it is okay to allocate these structures
> yourself. The only legitimate case would be an array of pointers to
> structs, which would not be affected.
Problem is - that gnome-vfs returns an array itself; the compiled
indexing arithmetic to which contains the sizeof the struct at compile
I only found 1 method instantly that did this;
gnome_vfs_mime_magic_parse, and didn't look further.
mmeeks gnu org <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev