Zarro Boogs Found
- From: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- To: GNOME Desktop Hackers <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Cc: GNOME Hackers <gnome-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Zarro Boogs Found
- Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 02:21:45 +1000
Louie just pointed this out on #gnome...
Thanks for the bugmeistering Louie, and a huge thanks to everyone who
submitted and smashed our bugs. We have a much better desktop for it.
Despite some rough edges, 2.0.0 will be a great release. The rough edges
won't last for long, however - we've committed to regular point releases
over the next few months to hone and polish the enormous amount we've
achieved in the last year (or so).
If you're not feeling a big, warm, proud fuzzy right now, you're probably
still using GNOME 1.x . :-)
"Man, is there some worldwide consipiracy to supply me with doctored
dictionaries or something?" - Adrian van den Dries
] [Thread Prev