- From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- To: bonobo <gnome-components-list gnome org>
- Cc: Release Team <gnome2-release-team gnome org>, gnome-hackers gnome org
- Subject: libbonobo-2.0.0, bonobo-activation-1.0.0
- Date: 01 Jun 2002 18:22:26 +0100
I just did ABI stable releases of libbonobo, bonobo-activation for
Gnome 2.0 [ building on the un-announced, but effectively ABI frozen
Problem is I just ran out of time to do an ABI stable release of
libbonoboui, and I want to audit some padding / expansion space issues
in there before doing so.
So ... here served notice of the last ABI changes to libbonobo,
bonobo-activation. They are quite major, everything above libbonobo will
need re-building after it's installed to have any hope of working.
For those using snapshots, it's not a problem. Naturally no APIs were
changed, so full API compatibility remains.
mmeeks gnu org <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev