Re: Icon love

Hi Havoc,

On Fri, 2002-01-18 at 19:02, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Since Owen is at lunch, I'll point out that he said "new stock icons
> are new API" (they add GTK_STOCK_FOO), not "changing stock icons
> breaks ABI"
>
> Calm down. ;-)

	Gargh - I should read more carefully.

	Either way - I am _very_ interested in the answers to the questions
therein - especially wrt. key navigation - [ as per the accessibility
thread ], and what level of freeze you / Owen are expecting for Gtk+
2.0.X and what you expect to go in Gtk+ 2.2.X

	I believe it might help a number of other people to know as well; so
perhaps it's not altogether wasted breath - if you could reply.

	Owen ?

		Michael.