Re: Mongo dotplan TODO lists

I'll see what I can do, then, about working up a report with similar
presentation and GNOME2 and TODO as keywords. Once that report is done,
any bug with those two keywords will show up in the report, and we can
add these in as bugs. [As a side effect, the list will be more useful,
since it will link to discussion on each of the items on the TODO list.]
Luis