Re: Mongo dotplan TODO lists

These are nice; but I'd prefer to see them generated dynamically in/from
bugzilla- I /know/ you've already filed all of them as bugs, right? :)
I'll be away from the machine for several hours to take care of some
personal stuff, but I'll be in #gnome all night and all day tomorrow if
you want to find me and discuss how this could be generated from
bugzilla, glynn.
Luis