Re: getting on top of Nautilus bugs

On 2/27/02 8:13 PM, "Luis Villa" <louie ximian com> wrote:

> OK, so you want the already existing:
>
> http://bugzilla.gnome.org/product-target-report.cgi?product=Nautilus&keyword=G
> NOME2
>
> Except with priorities as well as severities? I can hopefully fix that
> in the next 20-30 minutes.

This looks good, except that I don't understand why medusa bugs are included
in this report. Ideally, I'd like to be able to get this report for any
given set of products. For example, I'd look at librsvg & eel & nautilus.
Separate reports for all 3 would be OK.

> must fix for GNOME2: 'GNOME2' keyword + 'triaged' keyword + either
> Priority=Immediate/High/Urgent or Severity=Blocker/Immediate.

I'd to be able to get the above product target report, but restricted to
only these bugs. I'm sad that "must fix" is a combination of both priority
and severity, but it's OK with me of course.

> We're not, at the moment. If there is a scheme you want to use or would
> be more comfortable with, I can use it, but right now the GNOME2 keyword
> combined with priority/severity is the defacto milestone.

The keyword sounds fine to me. That way I can use the milestone for finer
grained planning as necessary.

> right now not looked at is ~1452. :/

The only bad thing is that the bugs marked "future" are all "triaged" by me
to be what you call "put aside". So it's a shame that you are including
those in this 1452 count. The number is probably quite a bit smaller because
of that.

> 'must fix' is ~50 or so; I don't have a great query for this at the
> moment, since it would need some booleans.

OK. It's not too hard to make a query for this -- bugzilla does have the
flexibility to do it, I think -- but it's important that each person working
on the project doesn't have to do this separately.

    -- Darin