Re: GNOME and .NET

Hi all,
Actually reading the article I think Miguel makes it quite clear that
this is his opinion and not path the GNOME community has already
adopted. I don't see why Miguel shouldn't be allowed to advocate his
view, I know I advocate my own views on many occassions and so do a lot
of other people. Or are we do adopt a policy that noone is allowed to
state their opinion about how GNOME should evolve unless it has the
GNOME Foundaton seal of approval, I hope not.

Also marking Bonobo as a failure is a rather weird view, it might not be
as widely used in GNOME today as we might have planed 2 years ago, but
it is definetly in there and it is being used in more and more parts of
GNOME for each release we make.

Christian