Re: libart API docs

Hi all,

On Tue, 2002-12-17 at 02:29, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> 	This has prolly been asked before, but are there
> any plans to ship Mathieu's API docs with libart itself?

They are shipped with gnome 1.x versions of libart.

> 	Its a real pity the libart docs (which I found
> very useful, personally) weren't shipped with the library.
> If its not going to go into the tarball I reckon it'd
> be a good idea to ship them with our pkgs for a future
> release ...

Well, it's a matter of porting the API docs from the old libart to the
new libart. It should not be very difficult since the new libart is
mostly concerned with API additions.

I guess raph would accept happily patches :)

Mathieu
--
Mathieu Lacage <mathieu_lacage realmagic fr>
#p: +33 1 69 19 61 97