Re: Patch to get gnome-vfs building against HEAD

On Fri, Dec 13, 2002 at 10:39:50PM +0100, Kjartan Maraas wrote:
> I needed this patch (by owen) to get gnome-vfs head to build as of now.
>
> Should something like this be commited?

I needed the same thing in quite a number of modules

    gnome-vfs
    libgnome
    libonoboui
    eel

The penultimate cause seems to be that the -pthread flag is not
being added to .la files and several test programs or internal
utility executables are use LDADD = foo.la

I have no idea why this has become necessary recently