Re: GNOME CVS: gnome-panel cneumair

On Sun, Dec 08, 2002 at 02:11:21AM +0000, iain wrote:
> On Sat, 2002-12-07 at 21:18, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> > Hi Christian,
> > 	Committing unapproved patches to a module without
> > even letting the maintainer know is unacceptable. I've
> > reverted the commit.
>
> Yes, I updated gnome-media today and discovered a lot of commits to
> gnome-media by Christian too, I was going to say something but I forgot.

My daily rebuild shows that bug buddy was broken as well by a commit by
Christian (just a bozo syntax error that should have picked up in the
"build before commit" check).

If it is decided that copyright messages should to be changed, then you
cannot just go around changing them all over the shop. You need to get
_permission_ from the copyright holders.

Malcolm