Re: GNOME CVS: gnumeric bansz

Gregory Leblanc wrote:

On Thu, 2002-12-05 at 08:46, Joe Shaw wrote:
On Thu, 2002-12-05 at 08:59, Jeff Waugh wrote:
<quote who="Shooby Ban">

Huh I bet this script is a bit buggy... :)
This is absolutly two different commit. Last few lines is mine, others
(except my name) is not.
Yes, it's a known problem that happens pretty rarely. :-) I should fix it...
If you're fixing that, could you also fix it so the bonsai links at the
bottom point to the right branch? :)

That is, unfortunately, a non-trivial fix.  Chema spent some time
looking in to it, and I played around with the script for a few hours
myself, and couldn't make it do anything useful with the branches.  Any
l33t p3rl hackers should note that they can get it from
CVSROOT/martin-log.pl
	Greg
(A frustrated amateur perl hacker)
Just checked in the change to martin-log.pl. Seems to be working okay, which is good. I also adjusted the format for the dates in the query, as bonsai seemed to be ignoring them (it didn't like the plus sign, so I changed that and also switched to ISO date format).

James.

--
Email: james daa com au              | Linux.conf.au   http://linux.conf.au/
WWW: http://www.daa.com.au/~james/ | Jan 22-25 Perth, Western Australia.