Re: What are the community's goals for 2.0? [was Re: Getting serious about releasing]

Okay, every minute we spend reading this thread is about [on average] 1
less bug fixed. I agree that this is really useful stuff to talk about
and I really want to see a GNOME 2.0 within the next 1.5 months [1]. I
see that Jeff hasn't replied to this thread yet..so in the style of Jeff
perkypants Waugh -

		GNOME 2.0 ROCKS!

			Lets get back to bug fixing like rabbits [2]

					Glynn ;)

[1] This is my prediction and I've wagered 20 euro on it
[2] Okay, so not quite the phrase that is usual..but it will do.