Re: debian/ in GNOME CVS

On Sat, 2001-09-22 at 16:18, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Christian Marillat - GNOME's Debian packaging dude - is kindly helping us
> with the platform alpha by packaging it all up for release into sid. This
> means that we'll have a lot of Debian users with immediate access to
> binaries for testing, bug reporting, general complaining, etc. This is
> assuredly a Good Thing. :)
>
> To assist him, and continue the GNOME Packaging Project's goal of having
> binaries ready and available for much of the development timeline, I'd
> suggest a CVS account so that he can start adding debian/ directories to the
> modules that he packages, much like the spec files already available for Red
> Hat users.

yes, I second that. Most modules have a spec file, and only a few of
them have the corresponding debian/ dir. So, although the modules I
maintan (libgda/libgnomedb/gnome-db) have already the debian/ dir
(maintained by Akira Tagoh), I vote for your idea, and I'll accept
patches to my modules' debian directories :-)

cheers