debian/ in GNOME CVS

Hi all,

Christian Marillat - GNOME's Debian packaging dude - is kindly helping us
with the platform alpha by packaging it all up for release into sid. This
means that we'll have a lot of Debian users with immediate access to
binaries for testing, bug reporting, general complaining, etc. This is
assuredly a Good Thing. :)

To assist him, and continue the GNOME Packaging Project's goal of having
binaries ready and available for much of the development timeline, I'd
suggest a CVS account so that he can start adding debian/ directories to the
modules that he packages, much like the spec files already available for Red
Hat users.

Obviously this would have to be agreed to by the module maintainers. I hope
this post can garner some agreement soon, so we can get this rolling before
the platform alpha release date.

Thanks,

- Jeff

What follows is a list of the packages he maintains in sid, for reference.
I've omitted the -dev packages for clarity.

Package: gnome-dev-doc
Package: libgnomeprint-data
Package: libgnomeui32
Package: gtktalog