Re: The endless and mostly fruitless GNOME applets debate [contd...]

tor 2001-09-20 klockan 13.17 skrev Glynn Foster:

>   Another Clock, Binary Clock, Where am I, Fifteen, Game of Life [1]

Couldn't we remove all but one clock and put that in Tools submenu
instead and remove Clocks menu?

That trip-applet seems pretty useless (and despite of what GMan says
about it's sex-appeal, I don't agree :)

Stock monitoring applet seems pretty useless for most people and could
go into gnome-applets-extra.

> I don't want to offend people...I'm sure it's all lovely, lovely code
> but the applets are just plain and simply *crap*, of limited usefulness
> and have the sex appeal of a bald headed ex-gurning champion who insists
> on growing long hair on one side of his head to pull over the top [2]

That sounds pretty sexy to me :)

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/