validating po files on commit

Hi,

Can someone fix ko.po and ja.po in gnome-vfs-1-0 branch?

Could we set up a CVS script that validates encodings on commit, and
refuses to accept commits with bogus encodings? It's really hard to
deal with broken pofiles, because automake won't let you make dist
unless you actually fix the encoding (which I don't know how to do),
or cvs rm the po file (which seems extreme). Just removing the po file
from ALL_LINGUAS doesn't work, automake thinks this isn't allowed.

Havoc