Re: Stuff ....

Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org> writes:

> Hi guys,
>
> originally, I wanted to leave in a few hours, drive to Berlin for the
> weekend and then start learning next week.

Hi guys,

I just wanted you all to know that I am thinking about mowing my grass
tonight.

Well, at least this evening before the sun goes down. After that I
might read my email - of course I do need to wash the dog. Oh, there
is a hangnail on my toe I have been meaning to look at - does anybody
know anything about hangnails? Also, I was thinking about starting a
new book so that might happen tonight. After that though, I will read
email - unless of course I decide to go for a walk, you know it has
been really nice lately. Well OK, if I don't get to email tonight, I
will see it tomorrow. Tomorrow is Friday so I will be at work - but
this weekend I have big plans...

kidding Martin :)