Stuff ....

Hi guys,

originally, I wanted to leave in a few hours, drive to Berlin for the
weekend and then start learning next week.

However, I just realized that I have so many real-life things left to
do such as cleaning up my room, buying a new pair of shoes and other
clothes, .... that I'll take another week anyways.

So, I'll take this whole day off and then hack Friday-Sunday. This also
allows me to make a first public release of my guile-gobject on Saturday
and help Darin with the bugzilla import.

I'll be away on Monday (doing this shoping tour), but read my mail on
Tuesday and Wednesday - also need to do all this non-fun stuff like
unsubscribing myself from all the GNOME mailinglists etc.

However, Wednesday is then really the last day in my GNOME life before I
start learning - and also the day where I need to write this "Time to say
goodbye mail". I think it's best if I shut my machine down for at least
the first 3 weeks to concentrate entirely on my learning - so Wednesday
is really the last day of GNOME for me for this year - and I'm now going
to buy a ticket for the first train to Berlin on Thursday morning,
returning Sunday evening .....

Until tomorrow,
--
Martin Baulig