Re: GNOME 1.4.1 beta2

Den tir, 2001-09-04 kl. 18:02 skrev jacob berkman:
> On Fri, 2001-08-31 at 15:41, Kjartan Maraas wrote:
> > Hi again.
> >
> > I'm working on making the next beta of GNOME 1.4.1 ready and I have a
> > couple of requests to make.
> >
> > I'd really like to see a new gnome-core released for this beta
>
> when do you want this done by?

As soon as you feel it's ready :) Seriously, I think we need to give
beta2 two weeks. What to do next is open for discussion as I'm not sure
how much time we need for testing of a release candidate if there is
one, but if it contains gnome-core, nautilus (with dependencies),
sawfish and more, I'd say it needs two weeks of testing too since these
are the most important components of the desktop.

What do others think?

Cheers
Kjartan