Re: FW: Nautilus and Setup Tools

Miguel de Icaza <miguel ximian com> writes:
> That is indeed not an option, but nobody is talking about that.  Indeed
> the XSTs (which is the thread we are discussing) are very good at
> isolating themselves from the actual operating system, and they operate
> on unmodified systems.

Just to toss out a reason this may not be true: what if the operating
system has its own features for rollback, snapshotting, and location
profiles.

I don't mean to imply any conclusions with that statement, just point
out that there's more complexity here than we might think.

Back to GNOME 2...

Havoc