From: "Toelen" <toelen pandora be>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 05:35:24 -0800
To: <darin bentspoon com>
Subject: Nautilus and Setup Tools

Hi Darin,

I am Leen Toelen, a belgian developer. Probably you aren't the best preson
to ask this to, but I can't find another contact. Now I find 3 control
panels in Gnome, Gnome Control Center, GConf and Ximian Setup Tools/Red
Carpet.

Are there any plans to:
1. Integrate these three into one program
2. Integrate the control center in Nautilus, so that you don't have to start
another program.

If you know someone who could answer these questions better than you, please
let me know.

Thanx,
Leen Toelen

------ End of Forwarded Message