Re: Panel Status - GNOME 2.0

On Fri, 16 Nov 2001, George wrote:

> > - Accessibility
> > We've briefly talked to Bill and Calum about this. It's not quite a
> > priority now at the moment, but it really *has* to be done before the
> > GNOME 2.0 release [4]. We have a few notes and will discuss it with them
> > later on in development.
>
> Anything that has to be done before GNOME 2.0 is a priority given how close
> 2.0 is.

The prority of having a p[anel is far more higher than having an
accessible panel, so all accessability work on panel should be postponed
unril after such time as we have a working panel and people can work on
aplets (panel is blocking work on them).

> George
>
> --
> George <jirka 5z com>
>    Man will occasionally stumble over the truth,
>    but most times he will pick himself up and carry on.
>                        -- Winston Churchill

	Sander

"I don't think there is intelligent life within our solar system"
	-- Brian Behlendorf