Re: dot.plan update + info request

> The package list is Not Finalised! It's based on discussions both here and
> between the release team; the last three release sets (Fifth Toe, Developer
> Carpet Bag, Office) are *very* incomplete.
>
> Please send patches for your packages, so we can quickly get this updated.

hey guys,

	based on previous discussions, i did not really know nor pay attention
to whether or not gnome-http should go in gnome 2.0. i figured (still
do) the decision was best left to people wiser than myself :)

	for what it is worth, though, the current status of the library is as
follows: i've had libghttp-1.1.0.tar.gz ready for quite some time. i had
some trouble for a bit with my server being down for a bit, but now i'm
just waiting for the gnome admin team to let me upload it to the ftp
server before i make an announcement.

	the new version's most important feature is the fact that it is now
non-blocking. it also has #ifdefs for SSL support, and can now properly
handle some conditional http errors (just 304 right now, a conditional
GET error).

hope this helps,
justin