dot.plan update + info request

Hi all,

I've (finally, sorry) updated dot.plan to include our release roadmap, and
the Big Arse packages list:

  http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/

The package list is Not Finalised! It's based on discussions both here and
between the release team; the last three release sets (Fifth Toe, Developer
Carpet Bag, Office) are *very* incomplete.

You'll find the information that makes up this list in CVS, under the releng
module:

  cvs://cvs.gnome.org/releng/2.x/package-list
  http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/releng/2.x/package-list

Please send patches for your packages, so we can quickly get this updated.

I will be adding extra information such as links to bugzilla, todo lists,
etc. so we will soon have a very smooth release engineering system.

Hurrah for automation.

;)

- Jeff

--