On the use of the GNOME Love mailing list.

Hello guys,

   We were hoping that the gnome-love was a forum where we could guide
newcomers to become active contributors of the GNOME project.  By
helping them understand the technologies, teach them about GNOME and
its APIs and making it a forum for open questions.

   We also need tasks of projects of various sizes for newcomers,
these tasks are being maintained in http://www.gnome.org/todo

   Last week we had a number of suggestions on how to improve GNOME on
the gnome-love mailing list which has turned into a long set of
threads on various problems in GNOME.  But gnome-love is not the right
forum for this discussions.  The right forum to discuss UI problems
and enhancements to GNOME is gnome-ui-list, gnome-hackers, and some
other bits belong to gnome-devel-list.

   For us to make gnome-love a productive place for new contributors,
we want to ask you guys to find a good mailing list to discuss the
various issues that for one reason or another ended up in gnome-love
last week.

   If you have concrete ideas on changes to GNOME, please, add them to
the http://www.gnome.org/todo To-Do system.

   Pending posts that are debates on gnome-love will be bounced.

Miguel.