Re: National Website in Japan (pressing for an action)

> Did you actually read the interview? He mentions GNOME alot,

Yes, I did, but it was what 3 weeks ago?
I apologise. 3.
One which in the context was that Nautilus exposed a bug in xfwm.

> and if you
> ever looked at the XFCE webpage you see that GNOME compatability is a
> priority for them. This is not comperable to KDE which has a separate
> development plattform.

So? It's still a free desktop environment and if people are using KDE
instead of GNOME then "that's a win for free software (even though
it may be a bit of a lose for companies that depend on lots of people
using GNOME*)." (Thanks Maciej).

Anyway, I don't care any more.
This is depressing me.

iain
(*) And no, I'm not doing this for a "The company I work for is
dependant on GNOME so I don't want anyone else knowing about competing
projects" reason. I'm doing this because I want gnotices to be relevant
about GNOME, and I don't feel XFCE is relevant. But enough, I really
don't care anymore, I'm going to play Monkey Island.