Re: National Website in Japan (pressing for an action)

> I think it was Havoc who once posted a comment on Gnotices where he said
> that the important part of GNOME to get 'everyone' to use is the
> development plattform, not the desktop. This is also my view.

They use 2 libraries of the platform not the whole platform.
It's a very tenuous link.
If GTK want to put up their own news site where anything that uses GTK
can have an article, so be it. However promoting what is essentially a
competing desktop environment is NOT a relevant article for the site.

iain