Re: National Website in Japan (pressing for an action)

> That isnt the problem. In fact if gnotices fell down irrepairably it would be
> a major plus point for the gnome project. Gnotices consists of nothing but
> libel, defamation and actionable hate speech.

I'm inclined to agree. Theoretically I like the idea of having a place
where people can discuss articles etc, but Gnotices is not that place.
Pragmatically speaking it has turned into a place to troll, flame
application developers, and drag people through the mud. We should
evaluate gnotices based not on what it should be but on what it is. In
that sense I would be very much in favour of shutting gnotices down, at
least for a few months to see if we can bring it back "better".

-Seth