Re: Eazel

Just want to chip in my thanks too. It took some guts to chance
starting a company around free software and you guys had it.
Unfortunatly you where unlucky and managed to hit a slump in the
IT-sector, if not you might very well have managed to make your business
model work.

I am very happy to see so many of you deciding to stick around, and
as for Nautilus reaching its full potential, well I for one think
Nautilus already rocks :)

In Norway whenever the King dies, the announcement going out says:
The King is dead, long live the King. In GNOME terms that would mean
that while Eazel is dead, its offspring lives on to take the throne.

So thanks for the effort, and look forward to seeing you around,
Christian