API documentation for gnome-vfs (was Re: gnome-vfs 1.0.1 is available)

on 5/8/01 3:06 PM, jacob berkman at jacob ximian com wrote:

> is the gnome-vfs api documented yet?

No. The hackers who volunteered to do that during the GNOME 1.4 release
process did not even start on it. And Pavel Cisler, the former maintainer of
gnome-vfs has left Eazel to work at Apple and is not working on gnome-vfs
any more.

But I am definitely accepting patches! I hope someone will step forward to
do this work. And if someone gets it started, I'll help them perfect the
documentation. I know gnome-vfs pretty well and I'd love to collaborate with
someone on this.

    -- Darin