Re: [gnome-love]Re: TODO system is active again!

> My guess is that anything outside of bugzilla won't get maintained;
> (for historical evidence, see http://developer.gnome.org/status).

The TODO system is supposed to be a simple user interface for people
who want to contribute and are looking for something to do.   That is
why we have that Yahoo-like setup there.

Using Bugzilla is confusing.  I use it because I have to, but it is
always a pain to be facing a page with hundreds of options to look
things up.  Sure, bugzilla can be hacked to do anything and encompass
everything, but for now this would do it.

If anyone wants to create a nice user interface to bugzilla and
import stuff there, that is just fine with me.

Miguel.