Re: control center plans, etc.

Hi Havoc,

On 19 Jun 2001, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> I don't know of a dedicated list for this, so mailing gnome-hackers
> and control-center maintainers.

	As a matter of fact, there is. It's called control-center-devel or
control-center gnome org (I forget which) although I doubt if anybody's
really subscribed to it ;-)

	Regards,

		Ravi

--
"If you're smart, you'll be humble. There always is somebody
who hasn't read a book and knows twice as much as you do."

              -- David Duchonvy in Readers' Digest

	Ravi Pratap M         <ravi che iitm ac in>
                      <http://www.iitm.ac.in/~ravi>