Re: About GNOME 2.0 - The end of a dream

> I do not understand this point, or how this is related to the
> discussion.  My guess is that this is some kind of mean comment about
> the gnome-core maintainership problem that I created with George.  A
> problem that I have apologized for, and that has been solved amicably.
>
> Or is this unreleated and I am not understanding?

Its not the only time that has happened though - zvt ? Bitching aside since
that wasnt the aim if we have a maintainer with power over a package then
transitions of maintainers - whether good, accidentally mean, or indifferent
ought to be by consensus - and that seems to be the board.

Alan