Re: Did GNOME Fifth Toe happen?

On Fri, 15 Jun 2001, Gregory McLean wrote:

> >On 16Jun2001 12:25AM (+0200), ERDI Gergo wrote:
> >
> >>Sorry, I know this is probably a good candidate for the Dumbest Post of
> >>the Week award, but was GNOME Fifth Toe 1.4 released? I remember a beta
> >>
> No this is probably the dumbest post but what _IS_ GNOME Fifth Toe?

It's the name of the Extras bundle, an aggregation of small (and not so
small) GNOME applications that may be of general interest, but shouldn't
bloat GNOME proper.

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what
   \     http://cactus.rulez.org     \   they want'  -- RMS, at GUADEC 2001