Re: Bugzilla Mail Interface / add more info

On Sun, 3 Jun 2001, Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:
> The problem is that the email interface assumes each line in the message
> body is a command. So I need to come up with a way of entering extra
> information after a command and then telling the parser to "stop, I've
> finished with the extra info. Back into command mode now". My current
> idea is a line of three asterixes (***), but I'm not sure.

What i think would be really useful is a way that when you get a email
from bugzilla you can Re: it add a comment and/or an attachment, so all
the bug-bugdy users cand give addicional information about a bug easily
like in debbugs.

--
Juan Pablo Mendoza.
La Paz, Baja California Sur.