Re: I'm starting to wonder .... (was Re: National Website in Japan (pressing for an action))

I've started working on something that builds on modperl called Mason.
Someone on IRC suggested it to me.  It seems really easy if you know perl.
So if someone is going to research something there is something there.  I
have a number of ideas for whoever volunteers to do something with this.

	sri