Re: National Website in Japan (pressing for an action)

> You dont shut it down- you point the feedback button to the subscribe info
> for the new
>
> 	gnotices-discuss gnome org

I 100% concur with this. I'm happy for people to have a place to discuss
whatever they want, or flame or troll as they see fit, but I don't think
we have to make it such a publicly accessible forum. I enjoy GNOME news,
but I do not tend to appreciate the comments in the least. Mailing lists
seem much less troll-prone than bulletin boards anyway (not sure why?).

-Seth