Re: PATCH: gnome-libs-1-0 gnome-config.in fix

>     2. Correct
> 	 The patch attached to this mail, where all 3 of the input cases
> 	 will give you only output equal to using --cflags idl by
> 	 itself.  You say it should never be mixed with other targets,
> 	 well, if it ever is, it will only give them results for the idl
> 	 target.

Actually, people would be surprised, I suggest having that if idl is
used and any other flags are used, that we abort execution and warn
the user, like this:

gnome-config --cflags idl gnomeui
Error: you can not use the `idl' module with gnomeui.

How this does sound?
Best wishes,
Miguel.