Re: Intolerable CVS behaviour

"Timur I. Bakeyev" <gnome listserv bat ru> writes:

> But I think, if we are really want to make Gnome a real industrial standard
> environment, we should understand, that we need some kind of order in a pro-
> cess of commition into CVS. I agree with Miguel and Elliot - there are too
> many problems with unapproved and evil commits into CVS...

Did those commits happen?  If yes, did they happen that often?

Are maintainers prepared to deal with patches send by mail?  In a timely
manner?  Who's the one who can raise or lower privileges (or
permissions) -- who wants to spend time on this job?

Enabling ACLs will solve one problem but create a lot more thing to
think about.

I do agree mostly with Almer.

KISS,
Karl

--
Linux Frechet 2.2.18 #1 Fri Jan 19 22:10:35 GMT 2001 i686 unknown
 10:12am  up 1 day,  2:51,  5 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.18, 0.33