GNOME Source CD Volume 03 -- call for input

Last year I assisted the GUADEC team in making the GUADEC CD-ROM with
stable/unstable apps, library APIs, whitepapers, and other documents.

Allthough the ISO had irritating snapshot packaging issues, I got some
positive feedback on the content and released a second volume in April
that was burnt in 1500~ copies and spread at various shows, along with
Helix GNOME.

Is anyone is already working on or interested in assembling a source
CD this year?

I plan to collect polished, stable GNOME applications for the source
CD as well as experimental code, all the GNOME language bindings and
relevant documentation.

Unless someone is already working on a simular CD, I want to set the
deadline for the final image to 2001-03-28 00:00 GMT which should be
on schedule with GNOME 1.4 Final.

I maintain a status page at http://www.gnome.org/~ole/CD/index.html

Please mail suggestions for content, URL locations to your tar-balls
(not those already on ftp.gnome.org), historic material, etc. to me.

-- Ole