Re: GNOME 2.0 planning: A longer range roadmap

Jody Goldberg <jgoldberg home com> writes:
> The reason I mention libgcolorsel2 is that it seemed to have an
> infrastructure for maintaining collections of palettes and custom
> colours.  Should this mechanism be used by the other colour
> selection tools too ?

Right, fair enough, that seems like a reasonable idea. As I said we
had some idea that libgnomeui would provide hooks to put your
GtkColorSelection palette in GConf. This may go via the config
mechanism we're using for double click time, I'm not sure; if so you
wouldn't even need a libgnomeui subclass of the widget to provide the
functionality.

Havoc