Re: GNOME 1.4 Beta 1

mawarkus t-online de (Matthias Warkus) writes:

<flame>

> Why don't you give those times in a sane timezone spec such as
> Greenwich Mean Time / UTC? I don't know what Pacific Time is, and I
> don't see why I should need to ;)

They told me my talk for NordU Stockholm would be at 16:20 local time.
Bastards.  I did not know how to convert that to Mexican time either,
but I figured out easily by doing, oh, like 5 minutes of research.

You should not complain about these things.

I do not live in UTC time either and must do a conversion anyways.

> More than half of all blacks in America die from smoking related
> causes
>                                                                 -- NPR

Do you mean America, or do you mean the U.S.A.?

</flame>

  Federico