Re: GNOME 2.0 planning: A longer range roadmap

On Tue, Feb 20, 2001 at 11:44:10AM -0500, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> I don't think the perfect pale fuschia is
> really required for one's financial report... people want a quick and
> easy way to find "red" I'm guessing. Or maybe "black" for that
> particular kind of report. ;-)

One approach I have seen and liked was a window that let you pick
colours from a fairly small pallette (120 colours maybe), but
that had a pull-down list of pallettes, and also let you edit
any single colour.

The pallette definitions were shared, but your changes were local to you.

Lee

--
Liam Quin - Barefoot in Toronto - liam holoweb net - http://www.holoweb.net/
Ankh: irc.sorcery.net www.valinor.sorcery.net irc.gnome.org www.advogato.org