Re: OO as GNOME software (topic change)

+++ Thu, Feb 15, 2001 at 07:09:14PM -0800 +++
Seth Nickell e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.
> > If you mean the GO vs. OpenOffice discussion, the board did make a
> > final decision to just include both and not worry about trying to
> > decide this issue for or against either suite in any way.
>
> I'm interested in what we consider to be GNOME software... For example,
> in the case of OO, is it still GNOME software if it doesn't use GTK+,
> and provides Bonobo support through an external bridge?

What? OpenOffice does not use GTK+? That sucks big time. To make that
acceptable, we should get them to state clearly that they want to
move. To be a GNOME application, a program should stand on the GNOME
development platform, shouldn't it?

mawa
--
Why do we always have to talk about love?  Because our parents were
sickos, and we're starved for it.