Re: Suggestion for the News site

>   I suggest replacing the current news.gnome.org design with an
>   advogato like (mob_virgule based) news and community site

(snip)
> and I think an Advogato like site for news.gnome.org would fit the
bill !

While I agree in one respect, I wouldn't want to hurt the advogato
community.  A reasonably large number of the advogato community members
are gnome people.  If gnome has its own mod_virgule site, why would they
bother with advogato?  If there were some mechanism for diary
crossposting and such, it wouldn't be as bad, but I don't want to help
gnome at the expense of advogato.

    --Ryan