Re: Multi-sessioning for GNOME [gnome-core/gsm]

on 2/2/01 9:24 AM, Owen Taylor at otaylor redhat com wrote:

> Please, everybody, and this is especially applies to the
> Nautilus people:

Why does this especially apply to "the Nautilus people"?

Nautilus runs mode that makes criticals drop into the debugger, unlike other
programs where you have to use "--g-fatal-warnings" or set a breakpoint on
g_log to debug them. We consider them fatal errors, and I think we're more
likely to track them down and fix them than other developers working on
GNOME components.

Maybe you are referring to something specific?

    -- Darin