Re: Multi-sessioning for GNOME [gnome-core/gsm]

Glynn Foster <glynn foster Sun COM> writes:

> or just a screenshot
>
> 	http://www.geocities.com/gmansundude/capplet.jpg

I'll look at the patch later, but can I first point out - you
have Gtk-Critical errors in your screenshot!

Please, everybody, and this is especially applies to the
Nautilus people:

 * Critical warnings are segfault equivalents. They mean
   that you called a function with invalid arguments.

If you see a Gtk-Critical (or Gnome-Critical, etc) error,
immediately, don't stop, run to your debugger, run the program
with --g-fatal-warnings, and fix the problem.

And they are almost really trivial to fix.

Regards,
                                        Owen