Re: the same page

> My daily job consists of hacking embedded devices running uClinux. Soon
> they'll get a screen and one day they'll require a desktop environment.
> Do you think Gnome3.0 will run on something equivalent to today's Ipaq ?

Nor gnome 2.0. I'd give xfce a chance (except its totally the wrong UI).
For embedded devices the Fltk toolkit seems to work amazingly well (its
crap at handling resizing which isnt a big issue on a dedicated box and
its not good at complex UI which isnt a problem likewise). Also itworks on
both X and nanogui so if you want a 70K unaccelerated local only windowing
system core...

Alan